
I found this awesome website Knock-Off Wood and was determined to make something from it. We set out to Lowe's and after a grumpy conversation we left empty handed. With my OCD in full gear we headed home, put micah to bed and then I headed back out to check out Home Depot. I had a MUCH better experience there and came home with all my supplies. I measured all of the pieces out and then Brian cut the wood. It took us about three hours from start to finish, with a few water breaks in between. (it was 97 out today!) I plan on painting it this fun green color and adding an umbrella.
Here are a few work in progress pictures:
The table top.

Brian measuring an angled board. You can tell a lot by this picture: he his using his old art projects from last quarter as his workspace ON TOP OF HIS CAR! haha.

I also really want to make a play kitchen.
A picnic table for us for our backyard.
A sandbox for Micah.
And a bunch of other things! This is the beginning of our backyard re-do... stay tuned for more! Including a trampoline!!



2 comments:
Bravo
Wow-way to go!
Post a Comment