Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hardest Project Ever!

This whole potty training thing is seriously difficult! Micah likes going on the potty on occasion, but mostly he is content to just come and tell me when I need to "chandge di-purr mama!" He is also quite fond of his Elmo diapers. ugh! I wish there was, like, a potty training camp that I could send him away too... Isn't that what grandmas are for? Just kidding! Maybe he's just not ready, but how do you know when a kid is ready? Anyway, he looks so cute on the potty... Such a big boy!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Kayla said...

They say at 22 months you should start training them. I am currently waiting until Potato goes into the two year old classroom at day-care because they class he is in now does not help with potty training.

Just for fun I did ask my mom to take him for the weekend to train him and sh LAUGHED hysterically at me! Meany!

Anonymous said...

There are potty training camps!!! This one is in Chicago
http://www.bootycampmom.com/

but it's from the book
Toilet Training in Less Than A Day by Nathan Azrin. It really works, I did it myself.