We had family pictures taken by Emily Camp last weekend and I'm in love! I can't wait to wall paper my house in them! I have a billion projects I want to finish and about a billion too few hours in the day to get them all done. I really want to get the house decorated at a nice stopping point over the next year. It still feels half done and we have been here for three years!
Micah still does not sleep. I think I need Super Nanny to come to our house! He falls asleep between 10pm-1am and then is in our bed usually between 3am-5am. awesomeness!
I want to build Micah a play kitchen for my upstairs landing that I am turning into a play area, but I can't decide if he would play with it or I want to build it because it would be cute. Decisions, decisions!
On another note, my newest "Lindsayland idea" is to get hypnotized to stop eating gluten. I personally think this is a genius idea, but it's gone over with lackluster enthusiasm here in NC. People do it to stop smoking, why not do it to stop gluten?
I also got the best deal on shoes today! I have wanted these shoes since last spring, but they were $50, and I generally don't buy myself shoes very often because my Mom keeps me in great supply with shoes and all things fashionable. So, back to the shoes. They went on sale for $39.99 and so I considered them. After doing a quick search on www.retailmenot.com I found two coupon codes and saved $18 on them! I got 20% off and free shipping! Holla!
We had some drama this week with Micah's eczema medication. He has had a nasty "drool rash" (not a drool rash, it was eczema this whole time!) for the last 9 months or so. Nothing was helping it and so we finally got a rx for medicine that is supposed to help. I show up at Target to pick it up and they need a prior authorization from insurance. I call M's dr. and they figure it out over the next 24 hours. I send Brian to pick it up the next day and Target has no record of it! ugh! It was ready on the first day I tried to pick it up, but I didn't want to pay the $100 for if Insurance would cover a portion of it. I head back to Target the next day and Target pharmacy finds the rx, fills it and $50 later Micah is doing a little bit better.
Those are my stories for the week! Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment