1. I am still gluten intolerant. As much as i tried to say i was fine this weekend eating all kinds of gluten i am really not fine right now. Holy crap! (pun intended.)
2. Micah's birthday is 4 months away! I can't beleive he will be three! Eek! I am thinking either superheroes, cowboy/western, or maybe pirates.
3. My local grocery store has tortillas in three seperate locations! Aisle 1 by the taco shells, in the refridgerator section by the mexican cheese, and by the sour cream. Silly me only checked the first two locations.
4. My house is a sty! I can't wait to have next week off to clean it!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your little guy is getting so old! You are a busy lady! I love reading your updates!
Wait, wait - he is going to be three??? Didn't he just turn two??? I knew this fact but when you put it in writing it seems unreal. And I vote for pirates! :)
Post a Comment