B's work did a pool to buy lottery tickets for the $640 million. We didn't win big, but we did win $6 to split between 20 people. I think it was worth the $5 just to see his office come together for a unified cause. :)
Like everybody else we made a plan for our new rich and fabulous life, by taking the payout and paying taxes we would have been left with about 16 million dollars. Here's what we came up with while walking to the park.
1. Brian would quit tgi and focus on graphic design. I like APA... I don't know if they could get rid of me if they tried!
2.We would donate 10% to church. 800,000 going to mariners jr high ministry and 800,000 going to hope chapel.
3. We would hire a financial planner. Cough, Ryan schulte, cough. http://www.envisionwealthgroup.com/ryans
4. We would pay off all of our debt, cars included.
5. We would buy a bigger house in apex, but emily and I would have to decide where first so that we could be neighbors.
6. We would ask our friends that live in TN if they wanted to live in our "old house"
7. I would buy a suburban with running boards, TVs, and seat coolers!
8. Brian would get a new car, he wants the new ford focus! (dreaming big!) and a motorcycle.
9. We'd get a house cleaner!!!
10. And we'd pay off our parents' houses.
11. I'd go get a degree in dance when my kids are all in elementary school.
What would you do with 16 million dollars?
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So I have not read your blog in awhile - yes, bad friend. :) This is hilarious - let me know where you want to buy your house in Apex!
Post a Comment