Oh geez I love being a mom! They are so fun. :)
Today I was buckling Micah into his carseat and he looked and me and said, "mom, you're amazing." I can't believe how much I love this kid! It really makes up for the times he asks me to explain in detail how a cannon ball shoots, or what roads are made of. ;)
And this girl is so stinking sweet I just can't believe it! Now if we could just get this sleeping thing under control we'd be extra happy.
Micah had his 4 year old well child appt this week and he is doing great. He weighs 33lbs and is 39.5 inches tall. He eats like a snake, one good meal every few days. Gray on the other hand has yet to meet a food she doesn't like; everything from cauliflower to quesadillas!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment