Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Catch up.

So, it's been awhile...

June:
Recital, crazy busy!
Went to TX. Got offered a job, but declined it. I am not ready to leave my amazing gig at APA. And my kiddos with someone else.

July:
G got pertussis. Was very sick.
Went to CA. Saw family. (love!)
G got sick on our last night and was admitted to CHOC. Boo! Released so we could catch our flight home. (for real. Released at 8am, had a 12pm flight. I've never packed that fast before in my life!) Got better.
B's birthday, my mom's birthday, my birthday!

August:
Uhm... I forget. August flew by! Dance started in full force!

September:
Preschool!
Working full time.
Everyone got pneumonia. Still recovering from it. :(
Micah got turtles for going to bed without whining.
My car broke and we're down to one car at the moment. I like that I see my hubby more, dislike that my children are losing 4 hours of sleep a day because of it. They don't like it much either. :( this too shall pass!
G turned one!! Yay!

No comments: