Tuesday, November 6, 2012

6 more days.

Holy geeze. We put a cross country move together in 4 weeks.

We are finally in the home stretch and I am exhausted, so excited, and so sad.

I am going to miss the home we built here for our little family and the community of friends that surround us. I am so nervous to leave their support and love. I am sad to leave APA. I've worked so hard there and lived so much of my life there over the last 5 years. I also finally get to teach a company class and don't get to see them compete. I'm going to miss emily.

I am excited to be home raising my kids. I am excited to not be working 12 hour days. To be home to make dinner, let alone eat it together with my family. To be able to take a sick kid to the doctor and give their little body the time to heal that it needs, should the occasion arise. To have warm sunshiny air everyday (and no snow! Holla!) I'm so looking forward to Brian having a job that he can grow in, that he enjoys, and can pay our bills. I can't wait to go to Disneyland. To see our families way more often. To see my California friends. The beach! Del taco, in n out, and coffee bean ice blendeds. Seeing my niece!

So much change ahead. I'm letting go of the life I thought I would have here for the life that lies ahead for me. I hate change.
Le sigh.

No comments: