Micah is a really funny kid. He keeps me on my toes every day! He loves Animals. Sharks and turtles are his faves. He says that baby turtles "patch" instead of hatch, so baby turtles are called "patchlings." I just love it. He loves his baby sister soooo much and will be the first one to come tell us when she wakes up. We heard them over the baby monitor today and grayson was fussing. Micah said to her, "grayson, it's ok. I'm your brother. I just want to give you a hug!" she is less than amused with all of the live he wants to give her and he can make her laugh like nobody else! He will finally eat more like a normal person and less like a snake now! Hallelujah! His favorite foods are peanut butter sandwiches and apples. He would drink all day long if possible. Unfortunately, that leads to accidents all day long! Haha. We're working on it.
Some other funny things he has said lately:
While playing under the covers on my bed and pretending it was a tent "ancient warriors! Welcome to my village!"
He calls clothes "dresses." I think this is because we tell him, "it's time to get dressed!" so, the other day he asked me, "will you get my dress?"
He hops like a "ninja frog."
He says "kenks." instead of thanks.
I love this kid!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment