Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, we have been busy lately!

We are still waiting on Micah's tooth to come through...
he had his synagis shot today, poor guy! He weighs 18.6 lbs! One would think that my arms would be a little more toned from hauling him around, but alas, they are not. I have been crafting up a storm and trying to gather up the guts to see if the baby boutique in downtown Apex wants to sell hairbows and stuff.


I took a photography class and I was practicing this week. I realize the picture sucks but notice that the foreground is blurry, the subject is in focus, and the background is blurry! That's what I was practicing! (note: Micah was caught in mid roll. I do not let him sleep face down on my Duvet.)
This is Micah's new favorite toy Sophie. She is essentially a dog toy made of organic rubber and edible paint. She even has a squeeker! Oh well, Micah LOVES her. 




and what can I sy about this one... I needed a model for my etsy shop. ;)


 I am off to choreograph my "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!" dance for the 10 3 year olds I teach in an hour... wish me luck!





No comments: