Monday, February 2, 2009

This just in

I work more hours a week than B does! I work about 45.5 hours a week and only need a babysitter for 3 hours on Fridays! Here is the breakdown:

20 hours babysitting
14 hours at trader Joe's
4.5 hours teaching dance
6 at the photography studio
1.5 at church teaching

The sad part is that after insurance, and retirement and all the other stuff taken out of b's paycheck he still brings home 2x what I do!

* Edited to add: We are very thankful for the jobs we have... Brian and I were just surprised to realize that I work full time. We hadn't ever added up the hours I worked before. I was in no way complaining. I do actually enjoy ALL of my jobs!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

But at least you are working. Alot of people aren't. Count your blessings.