Thursday, March 19, 2009

why are we still sick?!

So, I feel like I have the never-ending sickness curse upon me. It all started Friday February 13th. Brian stayed home sick that day. The next weekend Micah came down with a wheezing cough and snotty nose. The next week I got a kidney infection, ear infection and respiratory virus. Aka a cold. Then brian came home from midnight bowling sick sick sick! I caught it too and my kidney started to hurt again on Monday. The status today for each of us is as follows:

Brian: hacking cough, green nose, no fever

Micah: runny nose, cough, no fever.

Lindsay: green nose, sore throat, fever.


And are we all still at work?
You betcha!

Why?
We like to be able to afford electricity and stuff.

I am so looking forward to Saturday. Only 6 hours of nannying, and 7hours of dance teaching to go!

No comments: