Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wow!

What a week!
Monday:
I was job-less, so I went grocery shopping, cleaned up the house and had Mike and Emily over for "Breakfast for dinner." The waffles sucked. Note to self: Bisquick makes way fluffier waffles than the homemade betty crocker recipe. Live and learn.

Tuesday:
Taught 3 new dance classes at the studio. Loved it.  Broke my pinky toe while walking out of the bathroom. I'm lame. I wish I had a cooler story than that!

Wednesday:
Mapquested directions to Allergy appointment at 9 am. Found out at 9:05 that there are TWO Lake Drives in Raleigh and I was at the wrong one. While waiting at a stop light I get rear ended. Micah proceeds to cry for the next, oh 25 minutes. I get worried and drive to pediatrician. He's fine. Reschedule Allergy appointment for June. Drive to Duke for my urology appointment. FInd that my DR. didn't send over my paperwork so the specialist has nothing to do for me. 

Thursday:
Teach my classes. go home and make dinner. Drive back to dance studio to  meet with another teacher for our secret teacher dance. FInd out other teacher is stuck at work, sub her class instead. Drive home. Roll ankle in pothole outside of house. cry. Brian gets me frozen peas to put on it. 

Friday:
Drive to WakeMed for a nursing school meeting. Pray for guidance about my career goals the whole way there. Realize that nursing may not be what I really want to do. Drive  home and ponder my life goals.  Teach more dance classes. Go home and pack for Virginia. Get lost and the 3.5 hour drive turns in to a 5 hour drive.

Saturday:
SHOPPING!! and PF Changs. :)

Sunday:
 Hang out time. See Angels and Demons ( No Micah! We got to both sit at the same time for the whole thing!!) FInd out Grandpa is not doing well. Sad.

Monday:
 Drive back to NC.  go to B's boss's house for dinner. 

Tuesday:
Teach some more. Cleaned out my email inbox. Go to fireproof your marriage class with B. Have breakfast for dinner with bisquick. Waffles are delicious this time! 

Whew!

1 comment:

Allison Elizabeth said...

This is exhausting to read...kind of like the last year of my life! Maybe we should pray for each other's career goals :)