Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I was starting to feel like I was sounding greedy/materialistic with my wishlist wednesday. It's all in good fun, but I wanted to highlight how many blessings I do have in my life.
  1. My wonderful, hardworking, loving husband.
  2. Micah. :)
  3. My house. I have somewhere to go each night and a safe neighborhood to live in.
  4. a God that provides for all of my needs. The ones I know about, and the ones that I don't.
  5. Great friends! Our life here would be so different without them.
  6. Brian's job.
  7. My family.
  8. APA, and the fun people I get to work with.
  9. That we have food and milk for ourselves and Micah.
  10. My sewing machine.

Just to name a few...

1 comment:

Mike & Emily said...

you are so sweet! :) we love you guys!