Saturday morning we headed off to the Farmers Market in Raleigh. It was awesome. Found some great peaches, summer squash, and lime margarita marinade! Came home and napped. :)
Made a yummy dinner of fettucine pasta and green bell peppers. It was a green dinner, but delicious!
On Friday I also scored a new breadmaker for $10 off craigslist. I have been wanting one for forever and I was so excited to find one super close by for super cheap!
On saturday Brian and I made some soft pretzels to test it out. :) It passed inspection.
Sunday: Micah slept from 8pm-9am and then we headed off to church. Talked about Cain and Abel with our Middle Schoolers.
I also got a chance to sew this weekend too! I made another crate cover for Micah's room. I've got big plans for that room! I need to get started! We are going to transform it into a goldfish themed room... I just need to talk B into getting some fish (or a turtle or a frog) for the boy!
I am using this fabric for inspiration:







No comments:
Post a Comment