Backstory: I frequent a message board for moms and a positive pregnancy test is called a BFP (Big Fat Positive) There have been lots of BFP announcements lately, but definitey non made by me! My OB begins seeing pregnant patients at 8 weeks, so once you take a pregnancy test you still have to wait about 4 weeks to see the doctor.
I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and when I took the test instead of a plus sign or two lines indicating a positive the letters BFP actually appeared on the test! And because I'm on birth control I got to go see my OB early because they didn't know how viable the pregnancy would be.
When I told Brian this story at lunch today he said, "You're even serious in your dreams! Most people dream of something like talking bears eating doughnuts, something silly. Nope, you get pregnancies and realistic doctors appointments."
Haha.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is hilarious! lol.... someone's been bumping too much lately. j/k
Post a Comment