Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

So it's really cold out! It's 27*, but feels like 19*. Brrrr! We are staying warm inside. Brian's friend Brian has slept over for the last two nights because his work is about 3 minutes from our house, but his house is about 30 minutes from his work. I have been crazy busy with costumes, but if this weather keeps up like the weather channel says it will there may not be a rehearsal this weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that foodlion has a redbox. I cant remember if they do. Micah isn't a fan of the snow yet, but neither am I! Fortunately we still hve ppwer and water so there is not much complaining coming from me! I do wish we had a fireplace though. That's the update for now!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

My sis just sent me a pic in a text with you guy's first snow fall! haha. I'm so sick of winter here, I'm all snowed out.

Lindsay said...

I'm only one day into this and I'm already snowed out too!

Mike & Emily said...

You can come over and cuddle up by our fireplace! :)

Lindsay said...

thanks Em! We should have a sleepover!