One of my favorite things to do is to blog stalk. All of the blogs on my blog list I LOVE and check just about everyday. I love crafty blogs and one of my favorites http://www.dana-made-it.com/ is having a BOY theme this month filled with all boy tutorials! Needless to say, I'm stoked and am already loving day one. :)
Another one of my favorites is www.joyshope.com Julie, is actually the friend of a friend and I am obsessed with her blog. It's full of amazing cuteness and ideas. Go look at her most recent photoshoot. I am in love and currently scouring craigslist for a bed I can spray paint!
www.lilblueboo.blogspot.com is also an awesome blog! Ashley is SO creative and has great tutorials for the stuff she makes. I love her sewing patters... now I just need a baby girl to put them on!
www.crapivemade.blogspot.com is another awesome blog! She has 4 kids and has really creative ideas.
I really love these blogs, and if you ever need some crafting inspiration you should really check them out!
Check it out!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these links!
Post a Comment