generally speaking, i am not a morning person. my dr actually told me i didn't really need to be sleeping 10 hours every night. (yes, i am blessed with an amazing sleeper of a son and a husband that will get up when there's an issue)
i have been awake in the 6 o'clock hour everyday this week! Today, i laid in bed watching the clock and waiting for it to be 7 am so that i would feel like less of a dork getting up! haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha, I know exactly how you feel. I have a race today, and I know I should try to get some good sleep beforehand. Somehow I always end up feeling too jittery and excited to sleep though. I tried to wait until 7 to get up, but couldn't make myself! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment