Sunday, May 2, 2010

Brand Brat, Coupon Queen, and Wannabe

I went to/helped host an awesome coupon class held by Sue Stock of www.takingStock.com at our church. I am learning a lot about myself lately. Testing my own limits. It's good, It's hard, and honestly, I'm quite tired!
The coupon class was pretty awesome and eye-opening. It was nice to see that I could really make this work for my life and not just how it worked for her. I also know that there are some brands that I just like. Namely: Aquafina, Crest, and Yoplait. Most other things I could buy any brand, but those few items I just really like! I really want to be able to do this whole coupon thing, but it does take a lot of work and I'm concerned that I just might not have the brainpower left for it. haha. I really do want to be a coupon queen, but I'm afraid of being just a wannabe. haha.

And if you're wondering, Disney pics will be up soon. I need Brian to photoshop magic my face. ;)

No comments: