Sunday, November 21, 2010
McRandom
So, a whole lot has been going on, but not a whole lot of it has been very interesting!
I have been working on cleaning out my closet and organizing it complete with a trip to our new Container Store! Brian has red hangers and I have hot pink hangers. :) I'm also a little too excited to bring my lunch to work now because of my fun lunch containers.
We are attempting to work on house projects. I painted a little chalkboard for micah. Next up is a slightly bigger chalkboard wall, and building a table and chairs set to go in front of it.
After that is a shelf for the stairway and then repainting the laundry room and M's bathroom.
Brian went paintballing with our youthgroup from church today and so i decided to be lazy and take M to McDonalds for the second time in his life. (darn you chick-fil-a for your closed on Sunday policy!) micah wouldn't even touch his chicken mcnuggets! Haha! I was kind of proud and kind of annoyed that i had to come up with a plan b for lunch. :)
This week is a two day week! I'm so excited for a break! We are going over to the Camps for thanksgiving and i am bringing green beans, macaroni and cheese and salted caramel cupcakes for dessert! Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
container store????? Where???
That is what I was just wondering! Where is it??
It's right next to crabtree mall. Just past the marriot on the right side of glenwood!
Oh Lindsay, reading your blog always inspires me to get busy and do some projects! I wish you guys lived closer and I could draw more immediate inspiration from you! And 'borrow" all of your fun ideas!
Thanks Brittany! You are welcome to any and all ideas! I wished we lived closer too. :)
Post a Comment