My In-Laws were kind enough to take us on vacation last week. We went to Florida and enjoyed some fun and sun! We went swimming, and micah is a little fish!
We went to breakfast with DOnald and the gang at Disney's beach resort. When I made the reservations I noted my gluten intolerance and when we sat down the chef came over to speak with me and then brought me some g-free Mickey Mouse waffles! I was so excited! How cool i sit that they are so accommodating!
The hotel that we stayed at had a big pond in the middle of it where lots of different animals live. Rumor had it there were three little alligators in there and I made it my goal that week to see one. Brian spotted one on our last night there! It was creepy and cool! It may have been small, but it was still a little scary! Take a look.
We Also went to Sea World! STay tuned for some pictures tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment