So now that we know baby #2 is a girl baby I can finally post some of the things I am most excitedly drooling at for my daughter! (AAAh! I'm going to have a daughter! :)
I think Micah's carseat needs an upgrade. I think that Amy Butler fabric+Polka dots+Pink= Heaven!!

I can't wait to use some giant flower headbands! So cute!!

Aden and Anais swaddling blankets are definitely drool worthy. They are made of lightweight soft cotton gauzey muslin and they have pink stars!!!

Oh, dear! I am excited for some cute shoes! Bring on the ballet ties, flowers and sparkles!

Maternity pictures!! Micah's surprise arrival didn't leave any time for maternity pictures, but this time I am going to do them! Even If I have to have an IV in my arm for them, they are going to happen! haha!
1 comment:
Love. :)
Those baby ballet shoes are adorable!
Post a Comment