Thursday, July 28, 2011

25 weeks!

This picture is from last week, but it will work. I really love this shirt and I'm certain you will see it lots more. :)
How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +9lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh, yes. I look slightly ridiculous in regular pants!
Sleep? What's that? I can't get comfortable... I'm Exhausted!!
Best moment this week: My birthday!!
Movement: yes! She is finally long enough to stretch from one end of my hip bone and kick my bladder all at the same time!
Food cravings: shredded beef tacos and water. I could really eat tacos all day, everyday! Yum!
Gender: Girl
Name: Grayson or Matilda. Leaning towards Grayson.
What I miss: sleep, jeans, cooler weather.

1 comment:

minihousemightyhearts said...

Um, excuse me, you look like me and I'm only 17 weeks! How are you still so tiny! And holla on only gaining 9 pounds!