Sunday, July 3, 2011

Project Day!

I decided today was a project day!
The boys begrudgingly complied. :)

I painted:
-2 picture frames
-a small chair
- a train table that I've been working on forever

I made a giant sign to hang upstairs.

I made a family calendar with an old picture frame.

I hung up hooks in my closet so that my purses can be put to use, and

I had Brian hang up an awesome decoration for the downstairs bathroom.

Tomorrow I hope to:
- spray paint decorations for micah's bathroom.
-Hang curtain rods
-hang the calendar and big sign
-hang decorations for micah's bathroom

and if I'm feeling really adventurous, I'd like to sew some valances and pillows for my room!

3 comments:

minihousemightyhearts said...

Sounds like somebody's nesting!!!!

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Way to go. Can't wait to see.