So, we've been living in California for 3 months now. In a way it seems like forever, but in other ways it seems like a blink. I miss the routine we had in north Carolina and I miss my friends SO much. I miss Micah and Brian having friends too!
Here we keep busy with homeschool preschool, playing outside, and running around. :) we've had our first week of health since we arrived here this past week. The flu has made it's rounds twice, and there were various other ailments around too. Boo! That seems to have come to an end because both kids are snotty and coughy again.
We need to make some friends. ASAP. There have been weeks that Brian and I have only talked to each other. We need friends! Please pray that we all find some here soon. We're just far enough away from the OC that we can't really see our old friends. Micah needs friends too. He's going through "studio kids" withdrawal.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment