Tuesday, July 15, 2008

decisions, decisions...

I am so excited! I am now a preschool teacher again. 
One dilemma, I was called to interview for a part time job job in youth ministry. I can't just do the part-time job, and I get off at 3pm from preschool, so maybe it will work out so that I can do both. Most ministry events are at night anyway. I don't know. we'll see. It's a good sign that the youth pastor is totally fine with Micah coming along for the interview! Lots of prayer happening in this household. I will post an update after the interview tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Mike & Emily said...

I think you should stick with one job right now so you don't get so overwhelmed but that is just me. :) Love the picture of Micah in the tutu-tutu! I'll call you later tonight. Love ya!

Lindsay said...

It's looking like I will be a one job woman, for now!