Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank God for Good Days

I sort of feel like we have been put through the ringer lately. I know many other people have it MUCH worse there has just been a lot of stress lately.

I am very thankful for good days. Even though Micah has a hernia and we have to keep a very close eye on it I've sill had good news.

1. Micah takes avent pacifiers. They are so much cuter than the big green soothie pacifiers he had been using. I am aware that this is ridiculous to be excited about, but I am.

2. My 3 year olds at VBS are fun. I am glad I am good with kids. It makes me even more excited to start teaching preschool again.

3. Micah is cute. Even when screaming.

4. Micah has pooped 3x in the last 24 hours and so i didn't need to give him another suppository.

5. My birthday is coming up!

6. Formula was on sale last week.

7.  Petunia Pickle Bottom is having a sale next week!!! ( I have saved DnA's $$ from the baby shower for an event such as this. Well actually, I saved it for the last PPB sale, but went into the hospital with Micah and didn't get to buy one. :(

8. I get to decorate my classroom next week!

9.  My boss is totally flexible with Micah's surgery. (such a weight lifted!)

10. I am getting my hair cut on saturday! and colored! I haven't had it colored since december!

Instead of bracing myself for the storm that will hit eventually I am just embracing all of the good stuff that is happening around me.


No comments: