Thursday, April 23, 2009

The latest happenings.

We have been busy here at the Wood household. The lady I nanny for went in to labor yesterday morning at 1 am and so I'm not sure if I have a job anymore. I am subbing a quadrillion dance classes this week, and yet still can't seem to get mine covered the week I'm in CA... hmm. ( In all fairness, the other teacher who would usually sub for me is Out of town too and the rest of the teachers are going to be with their kids at a competition that weekend 3 hours away. Sucky timing, i know!)

I am cleaning up the house today and maybe making a pillowcase dress for myself. I haven't really made anything for my self, just stuff for other people. So, this should be interesting. I found this really awesome tutorial on how to slipcover those plastic milkcrates and I am hoping I scavenge some from my mom's house this weekend. ( ;) ;) mom!)

We had micah's b-day party last saturday and it was a success! He loved his cupcake. I loved the cute bib I made him. :) 

I am waiting today for directTV and embarq to show up and install our new internet and cable. (Woohoo to saving $$$) Micah is sleeping. Hallelujah! and I need to make myself lunch, but I'm feeling uninspired. Maybe some leftover enchiladas... 

that is all for now!

No comments: