He is soo yummy!!! Why does time go by so stinking fast. I will fall apart when I post Janey's first year. I am a wreck that she moved up to size two diapers. Oh, the drama of motherhood.
I came over from Julie's blog-I have to say that the pictures you have of your son are so so adorable!! Thanks for the nice things you said about my shop (Love, September) in the giveaway post. Just wanted to let you know that the crate IS included with the crate cover, in case you are every interested. Thanks! Beth
3 comments:
Great pictures. Thanks for the look back. It has been a great year.
He is soo yummy!!! Why does time go by so stinking fast. I will fall apart when I post Janey's first year. I am a wreck that she moved up to size two diapers. Oh, the drama of motherhood.
I came over from Julie's blog-I have to say that the pictures you have of your son are so so adorable!!
Thanks for the nice things you said about my shop (Love, September) in the giveaway post. Just wanted to let you know that the crate IS included with the crate cover, in case you are every interested. Thanks!
Beth
Post a Comment