$1.65 buys me 20 minutes of shopping peace. Aaah.
Micah has become a standard, run of the mill, holy terror of a two year old and everyday tasks have become a workout! He takes off running at any chance he gets (fortunately the whole dance studio knows the kid and there is bound to be a dance mom shopping in target to stop him... Thanks R!) He also has taken to screaming his requests instead of speaking them which is awesome especially when there are sleeping babies nearby at the dance studio.
Today we ran into target to get trashbags amd as soon as we pulled into the parking lot micah began his request for, "POCORN ICEEEEE!" and so in my hope for 5 seconds of peace I obliged.
Big Fat Fail. He took off running twice and and screamed whenever we walked by something that he wanted. He also wanted to help push the cart, not next to me holdingthe side, but by the handle that i use to push the cart. While I was holding him though, in between screaming and fighting for the handle, he would be so cute and say "kiss mama!" and kiss my cheek. Gah! The kid knows how to melt my heart...



2 comments:
Oh wow. Smart little guy! I have a little sneak like that too. He will be in the middle of testing his limits and yell I wuh u!
So... if I go to target with you and scream will you buy me an Icee?? Hehehe
Post a Comment