Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Target

Dear Target,

I do realize that you have become like a second home to me but I currently have a few grievances that I need to share with you.

1. the discontinuing of method products in your store has me thoroughly distraught. your free and clear soap is literally the first soap i have ever been able to use in my entire 23 years of existance that doesn't give me hives and cause my knuckles to crack open and bleed. Also, the method baby wash is the most amazing baby wash on the planet and doesn't cause any kind of reaction on my son or myself. i can no longer find it anywhere and that makes me sad and micah stinky.

2. the popcorn icee combo listed on the menu at the snack bar is priced at $1.50. if i specify that i want an icee instead of a soda i get charged .40 more! the only difference is the lid! i will be saving that .40 from now on and just ordering a popcorn and drink combo.

3. the lack of size 5 diapers is also really annoying. somebody needs to be doing a better job of order writing because it's getting a little ridiculous. i can't use another brand because they don't fit micah well and can't contain the river that flows when he sleeps.

please consider yourself warned.
Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Too funny! I am sorry Target has you frazzeled!