Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday!

I am definitely getting ready for fall. I could use a break from this crazy heat! Because I am such a wimp fragile flower I have found I few things that I think are going to be necessary to make it through the rainy, cold, and sometimes snowy north carolina winter.

1. Pink Hunter Boots
These are a necessity because it rains alot and I obviously don't want my Sperry's to get ruined. I name my sperry's out specifically because they are the only closed toe shoes I own... I am still convinced I can live in my rainbows like I did in CA.


2. A North Face Jacket.
It gets cold and these are still acceptably stylish.



3. A knit necklace.
I am fairly certain I can make this with my newly re-discovered nifty knitter loom thing. The flower may need to be purchased... or I could make a fabric flower. We shall see...

4. Signature Tap Shoes.
This item is so elusive there are no google images of it. There is no online store that you can buy them from either. Trust me, I've googled it. They are just stinkin' awesome tap shoes and since I am teaching 7ish tap classes I would like some awesome tap shoes. (And I would also like to throw out there that one of my tap dances got picked as best dance of the recital! I am pretty stoked. Winning that was my ENTIRE goal in life last year. The competition is fierce too, all of the other teachers are REALLY good choreographers and have been doing this for more years than I have.)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

i need some boots too and I love the necklace!