How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +15
Maternity clothes? yes. i actually have outgrown my current wardrobe for dance... That totally sucks.
Sleep? Pretty good! It helps that i'm exhausted!
Best moment this week: there are a few!
-mike and emily making a gorgeous toybox for the kids!
-i passed my glucose tolerance test.
Movement: Still sideways. Still near my hipbone.
Food cravings: ice water. I seriously cannot get enough. It's so cold and refreshing. Aaaah!
Gender: Girl
Name: grayson. I think.
What I miss: Eating like a normal human. Nothing sounds good to me right now, so when it does i eat it asap!



2 comments:
How funny.... I have a 3 month old little boy that we named Grayson. We thought it was pretty uncommon. Then while at the hospital a girl in the room next to me named her boy Grayson, and 2 months later another friend of mine did too! You are the first girl I have come across. So excited for you...cute baby bump.I
Yay for passing the glucose test! :)
Post a Comment