Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a week!

Wow! It has been quite a week for the wood family!
Micah has officially entered the terrible threes and has become quite a punk as of late.

Our debit card got copied somehow and used at Sonic 7 times.

I started the dance year with classes in the former lobby because our studio has outgrown its' space and is waiting for our new building to be finished.

We had 2 preschool teachers quit, so we had lots of rearranging to do.

My OC(S)D is in full swing. For those of you that aren't familiar with y made up term it's Obsessive Compulsive Shopping Disorder. I see a product I like/need and then obsess about it. It's torturous for all involved. My current obsessions are all baby stuff because I feel like we need to get everything finished NOW!!!! My current shopping list includes:

*A pump. If baby girl comes early this is really the only thing I would need. And actually, I have figured out the best deal ever for the pump I want. They normally retail for $279. At Burlington coat factory they sell them for $219, and if you sign up for Burlington Coat Factory's emails on burlingtonsignup.com you get a 20% off one item coupon bringing the price down to $175! Holla!

*Cloth diapers!
I have on and off cloth diapered micah. mostly because they are so cute! I sold his boyish diapers to buy some new girlier ones. I only had enough to diaper micah for a day, so I hope to build my stash so that I can cloth diaper baby girl for 3 days. These are on a fantastic sale until 8/31. Bumgenius 6 of these would normally be $107, but on sale they're $86.
I also use a website called Spot's Corner to buy and sell used diapers. It sounds gross, but it's not. It's a great way to get a better deal on diapers!

*Get carseats installed. I also think it's a little ridiculous for me to drive around with an infant carseat in my car for 11 more weeks, so I've waited on that one!

So, that's a look into my crazy brain at the moment!

1 comment:

Brittany Cleberg said...

I love BumGenius. I too have been taking advantage of their awesome sale. Also, I have 12 brand new platinum grey and 12 powder blue gently used Rump-a-Rooz Lil' Joey AIO cloth diapers (4-12lbs) for sale if you know anyone who wants them or can advise where to sell them! =)