When we decided to move back to CA I was so excited to become a stay at home mom. It would hopefully help the immune system of my sweet preemies as well as give my immune system a break from my sweet, but snotty preschoolers. ;) (there has been one of the three of us with pneumonia since August. Brian has the immune system of a Greek god.)
I went to urgent care the other day for an ra flare and they were confirming my phone number and insurance information and the office employee said, "and you're unemployed?" I said, "no, I'm a mom!"
It really is plenty of employment! I can honestly say that I never run out of things to do. I felt so self conscious about the whole exchange though. It was so weird! That is the first time I have ever been self conscious about being a housewife. I've dreamt of it my whole life!
So yes, it was awkward, but I'm not sure why.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment