This whole Gluten Free/Wheat Allergy really sucks. I have become obsessed with food. I dream about it, think about it and obsess over it. I am going crazy! I just want some bread! A baguette with brie, some garlic bread, parmesan crisps from Trader Joe's, an everything bagel, strawberry pie...
AAAH! I really don't know what to do with myself. Baking my own gluten free stuff is hard, expensive, time consuming and a crapshoot as to whether or not it will be edible.
I just would like to eat bread that doesn't taste like squashy corn mush.
2 comments:
Keep at it Lindsay--seriously, it gets better! Two years later and I don't crave it anymore. I've become indifferent to it. I also gave up on making gluten free breads, etc. They just don't work. I just had to become more adventurous and do a little more research. It will get better--promise.
In other news--did I tell you my doctor suggested I go back on gluten so I can be tested for Celiac? Well, that was 3 weeks ago, and I'm still scared to try it :/
Hey Lindsay! Have you tried http://www.glutenfree.com/index.cfm
don't know if it will be any better tasting but you can give it a try. Praying for you!
Post a Comment