I got to teach my very first preschool class this year while Meredith was on Maternity leave and I loved it! It was SO much fun and quite a bit of work, but I loved it. :) These were my sweet kiddos for a few weeks. :) I was fully unaware that my picture was going to be taken that day and I was at teacher rehearsal late the night before... Oh well. Still a fun memory that was captured on Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Preschool for the Arts
I got to teach my very first preschool class this year while Meredith was on Maternity leave and I loved it! It was SO much fun and quite a bit of work, but I loved it. :) These were my sweet kiddos for a few weeks. :) I was fully unaware that my picture was going to be taken that day and I was at teacher rehearsal late the night before... Oh well. Still a fun memory that was captured on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment