Sunday, July 18, 2010

Prince Charming.


My kid is such a charmer... NOT! (Note the finger up his nose!)
I have been teaching Princess Camp for a few weeks and it has been a lot of fun! Micah hangs out with his buddy Cooper, and baby Marin comes along too sometimes. There is a show at the end of the week for all of our Princesses and we have some of the High Schoolers dress up like Princesses and dance with the girls. Our little princess dancers EAT IT UP and pose with the Princesses, dance with the Princesses and blow kisses with the princesses. It is precious! During this particular show all of the babysitters were recruited to be Princesses so Micah and Cooper were attending the show... you can guess how well that went. Ha! He wanted to me to hold him but I couldn't and so one of the babysitters tried to distract him with some stickers and paper. He decided to decorate himself and Cooper with stickers instead of the paper. I love these sweet Princesses for all of the help they give me in class as assistants as well as babysitting!

No comments: