Wednesday, January 19, 2011

12 hour shift

Recently I have been working in 12 hour shifts. I get to preschool at 8:30 and finish cleaning up at 12:30. Grab some lunch and teach from 1-2 and then micah and i kill two hours hanging at the studio or walking to the ice cream shop or sometimes m takes a nap and then it's time to teach again. Brian gets m from the studio between 4:30 and 5 and i am usually finished teaching around 8:30 or 9, and then get 12 hours to rest and repeat. I love my job and i'm so thankful that i get to go to dance everyday and not "have to go to work." i am also beat! It's weird to not be able to plan dinner with friends during weeknights or participate in bible studies because both of those events were a regular part of my schedule for the last few years. I miss them! I also know that this is probably just a season in my life and it won't be like this forever.

No comments: