Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update:

Still sick.
I have also lost my voice. I would really love to stick a bottle brush down my trachea to scratch it. It is so itchy and i can't stop coughing!!

M-dawg is stil a sick boy, but he has managed to eat some chocolate chip cookies and play for a bit.

My left kidney feels a lot better, but my right one still hurts. I managed to get up and brush my teeth and send some emails, and now i'm beat and laying down again.

I am so lucky to have awesome co-workers that help me out when i'm sick by covering my classes. Seriously, i have the best job/boss/co-workers ever!

Yesterday i was convinced i needed pain meds, but today alternating advil and tylenol has been working really well. The antibiotic i'm on is really hard on my stomach and i don't feel like eating much, so that combo isn't very fun.

Micah's dr switched him to an antibiotic that he's allergic to and so he got switched again. The only reason i want to keep him on it is because he is still crackly when he breathes. :(

Hopefully we will be up and running this weekend!

No comments: