We are sickies, yo.
So, micah has had a cough since halloween. I took him to the dr. on 11-15 and they said that it's a cold and it would go away. He has been coughing since then and he added some snot into the mix last monday. We took him to the dr. again on friday night and he has a sinus infection. He is on antibiotics and is starting to sound a little bit better.
On saturday B woke up with an awful cold and spent the weekend with his bff dayquil. He is now feeling much better.
Today i woke up with a 102 fever, and an achey right side of my back. I am 99% certain i have a kidney infection, but wasn't officially diagnosed because we were iced in today (seriously) and i was too sick to drive myself to the dr.
I took breaks from writhing in pain to change micah's AWFUL antibiotic diapers. OMG, the poor boy! The amoxicillin has really done a number on his stomach (and heiny). The craziest gurgling sounds i have ever heard were coming from his belly today. I felt so bad for him! Were started him on probiotics on friday, but they aren't helping yet. I'm hoping that my dr. will be able to see us both tomorrow and we can feel better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment