Wednesday, May 11, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +3lbs
Maternity clothes? I'm in maternity pants, but can still wear regular shirts.
Sleep? Exhausted!!
Best moment this week: Sleeping!!
Movement: a few flutters!
Food cravings: an IV? I really don't enjoy eating anything. I just want Aquafina and Sonic ice. I'd really prefer to be hooked up to an IV for nutrition so that I didn't have to think about food.
Gender: a few more weeks!
Name: Today, I like Matilda for a girl and Fisher for a boy.
What I miss: alcohol! and I'm not even much of a lush! I just really miss the taste of margaritas and mojitos.

1 comment:

Mike & Emily said...

Yay! Can't believe you are already to 14 weeks. Something tells me this is going to go by way too fast!

Not a fan of Matilda by the way. Definitely think you've got cuter names. :)