Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Poll!

We are at a standstill on the name front.

I really like the name Matilda, but Brian thinks it sounds like a witch. Also, I'm a bit concerned that Micah and Matilda are a little too matchy-matchy with the M beginning and A ending. Brian did concede to the name Matilda with the condition that he could call her Tilly.

We both really like the name Finley. It was the name we had decided on for Micah had he been a girl. I am worried that it will become too popular and there will be too many Finley's in her Kindergarten class. It is also the name of the big stadium at NC State, so I think that's a little weird.

So, go vote!
Finley or Matilda?

5 comments:

j3pflynn said...

Don't sweat it, that's Carter-Finley stadium, not Finley stadium. :)

Deana said...

I really like finley but also look at nicknames they are gonna have Finley people will start calling Fin and Matlida would probably be Matty...

Brittany Cleberg said...

I think Finley is cute! And sorry to say, but I'm with Brian on thinking witch for Matilda. Wasn't that a movie? Either way, I am so excited for you guys Lindsay! Glad you are getting your little girl! Must be so fun to plan and prep. We are hoping #2 will be a girl too. But we still need to get #1 here first!

amy said...

We almost chose Finley as our girl name! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Its Kaylin and I like Tilly =) but I can understand the whole Matilda sounding like a witch thing. But I think Tilly is cute