So, here's the short version:
I got put on modified bedrest on friday due to blood pressure issues and my kidneys spilling protein. I developed a bad headache with floaters on saturday and went to my ob monday. After hearing of the headache my ob sent me to the hospital to be watched overnight. The headache still won't go away, but i got released on strict bedrest and go back to my ob today, and to duke for a second opinion tomorrow.
Long version:
All of the above also, the headache that i had was being watched to make sure it didn't make me have a seizure. I got two steroid shots for Graysons lung development in case she does need to be taken early. The tylenol, norco, and percocet that we tried didn't touch the headache. My labs look pretty good, but there have been one or two things that have been on the highest end of normal each time they've run them.
I'm in good spirits. I miss dance and work, and i have a headache, but i have officially cooked Grayson 2 days longer than micah! Holla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Let me know if you need anything! Leo would love to have a playdate with Micah! Let me know and I would be glad to take him for a bit to give u a break! Keep in touch and update us on how everything is going! Kim and Leo
Post a Comment