Friday, September 9, 2011
So it begins...
Well, the b word was sentenced upon me at my appointment today. at 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I thought I may have been in the clear, but this week my blood pressure started to spike, my kidneys are spilling protein, and my labs for my liver aren't as great as they once were. :( boo. yes, it's a bummer, but i also kind of feel like crap so I am glad I'm being ordered to rest up! I did negotiate the sentence down from complete bedrest to modified bedrest so that I could still work a little bit. I won't be teaching dance for the moment, but I can still teach preschool. Fortunately, my preschool class is SO AWESOME this year that this arrangement is possible. They can all wipe their own heineys and put on their own shoes! HOLLA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment