1. a haircut.
2. some antibiotics for this ear infection that's brewing.
3. a housecleaner to clean my house.
4. a solid napper for a son.
5. some la croix sparkling water, or sparkling grape juice.
6. someone else to change the dvd to the next one in the tv series I am watching.
7. my nose to stop running.
8. b to be home from school.
9. a kleenex.
10. more time in the day.
On a happier note, I had the yummiest salad for lunch today. I love a really good caesar salad. They are seriously my favorite! yum yum yum!
Thanks for letting me vent!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Heh... some of these are on my list too. LOL Especially the house cleaner ones....actually... if i could just pay someone to do my laundry I could do the rest of the house. LMAO
Hope you get to feeling better.
I feel ya, hon. That is about how I feel tonight too. Hope your ear gets better soon!
Post a Comment