I've been initiated to the mom club. Finally! 17 months after giving birth I have finally gotten my first set of dark under-eye circles! Micah had the roughest night he's ever had. We put him to bed at 8pm and he fussed, cried, and talked to his stuffed monkey for an hour and a half. at 9:30 we got him out of his crib and he sat on my lap then reached for brian and sat on his lap. Reached for me as soon as he hit brian's lap. Wash, rinse, repeat eleventy billion times. 10:30 we put him back in his crib.
{sidebar: He has been a snotty mess for, OH, the last 4 weeks or so and the doctors won't give him any more antibiotics for fear of developing an immunity to them, especially with his tubes being put in in one week! (Hallelujah!) }
11pm and he is still fussing, crying, talking to his monkey so we do what any normal, exhausted, has to wake up in the morning and work parent does and we bring him in bed with us. He lays upside down on our bed, cries, lays on brian sideways, cries, stands up, sits down, fight fight fight!
So FUN! not. We put him back 9n his bed at 12:30. For the next 5 hours he alternates between crying, yelling, talking to his monkey and a few 5 minute moments of peace. Really, 5 hours! I bring him in our bed again at 5:40 and he fi.na.lly. falls asleep at 6 and sleeps until 9:30am.
He is taking a nap right now and we are headed to the doctor's office at 4. And of course I'm supposed to be at work at 4. Thank goodness they are flexible, but my oh my I need to be a stay at home mom just so sickness wont stress me out like this!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment